Start the New Year Right!

Sunday, January 1, 2012

A few weeks ago I was lucky enough to come across the FreedomFiler filing system. ...I know you are probably shuddering right now thinking about the stacks of paper you've got lying around the house and wondering where you are going to find all those papers you need to file your 2011 tax deductions. BUT! Have no fear! I have found and tested the solution to all of your filing woes.

I'm pretty sure I found FreedomFiler on Pinterest and it was this 3 minute video I saw. Watch it now! (By the way if you haven't done so, check out the Domestic Debbie Pinterest!)

I was convinced I had found the solution to my desperate situation. Willing to take the risk, I purchased the Deluxe Edition for $29.95 and anxiously awaited its arrival.

And let me tell you something amazing...........

I have never been so organized!

This system was so easy to understand and use and set up! I am completely thrilled with the results and I am convinced it is the #1 filing solution for the modern woman and her family. Now I have a big box of paper for the shredder that I was lugging around for YEARS! It feels great to get rid of it all just in time for the new year. And what is even better, I am ready for my 2011 taxes, no problem!

To prove to you how great FreedomFiler worked for me, here is two pictures of my newly organized filing cabinet!


Happy New Year!!


*I was not asked to endorse FreedomFiler, I just think it's awesome.

2 comments:

Kate the Kate January 2, 2012 at 12:40 PM  

Wait, you mean 2011 taxes, right?
Oh shit, have I been doing my taxes wrong all this time???

Domestic Debbie January 2, 2012 at 2:09 PM  

Haha oops! Yes, that is what I meant. ;) I'll change it now.

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP