Ingenious Light Bulb and Battery Storage

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

I've been trying to figure out the best way to store my light bulb collection without breaking the bulbs or by keeping them in their original boxes inside a cardboard box. A quick Google search and I came across this item on Amazon. It has two pull out drawers with dividers. The only bulbs it doesn't hold are giant flood lights.


Not only have I been trying to find a great way to store light bulbs, but batteries too. So when I was looking at the light bulb box, which also has an adorable light bulb pattern on the outside, I saw this item. It is the only battery storage option that I have found that holds all sizes of batteries and includes a tester. It is small enough to fit in a drawer or you can even mount it.



Just a couple ways to help the modern woman stay organized!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP